The Words of the Hentrich Family
Urgent Urgent Chicago Dae Mo Nim Payments
August 6, 2005
Here is the latest but not the last of the important info we need for the Dae Mo Nim event in Chicago.:
1. The payment policies on the Ancestor Liberation and Blessing, and other ceremonies and also for the Wish Papers is still not resolved and we will get word this afternoon at 4 PM which way to go with it for Chicago. At this point in time, and it may change, credit card payments are not being considered available for Ancestor Liberation or Blessing fees, or Wish Papers, only for Enrollment Fees (see below). This may change by this afternoon. Don't freek out yet. I will send you an Email on this policy after 4 PM TODAY.
2. The payment policy on the Enrollment fee ($100/$50) is not unclear and is expected to be sent in with your enrollment and registration papers. CHICAGO SAYS THEY WILL NOT BE COLLECTING MONEY AT THE EVENT AND THEY EXPECT IT TO BE SENT IN WITH YOUR FORMS OR BEFORE THE EVENT. Also, as clarification on a conference call this morning with Chicago, they are saying that if you are an individual representing yourself in the ceremonies, your enrollment fee would be $50.
BUT, if you are liberating or blessing ancestors for your spouse, etc., i.e., representing your family, then you should pay the $100 enrollment fee. In any case, if you use a credit card to pay the enrollment fee ($100/$50) then you must add 3% for credit card processing. That means $103 by credit card or $51.50 by credit card. If you pay it by check, the fee is simply $100 or $50. Again, there is no controversy over the Enrollment fee, so plan to bring a check or credit card form to mail in with your forms. Bring everything to Church tomorrow, Sunday, to be mailed in as one package. I will do it for you.
3. At least 10% of liberation and blessing fees must be paid.
4. Children under 10 years old CANNOT participate in the Ancestor Blessing Ceremony. Other arrangements for them are being made at the Hotel. Don't worry. This does not apply to other ceremonies.
5. The main thing is this: PLEASE BRING ALL FORMS AND ENROLLMENT FEE (BY CHECK OR CREDIT CARD FORM) TO CHURCH TOMORROW SO THAT I CAN EMAIL THE 1-A FORM AND MAIL THE REST TO CHICAGO. DEPENDING UPON WHAT WE ARE TOLD THIS AFTERNOON, YOU MAY NEED TO BRING CHECKS FOR THE WISH PAPERS AND CEREMONIES ALSO. WE WILL SEE WHAT COMES DOWN FROM ABOVE ON THAT. HOPEFULLY, CREDIT CARDS WILL ALSO BE ALLOWED FOR THOSE CEREMONIES AND WISH PAPERS AS WELL. IF SO, REMEMBER THAT AN ADDITIONAL PROCESSING SERVICE CHARGE MAY HAVE TO APPLY (LIKE 3%) BUT NOT ON CHECKS.
Download entire page and pages related to it in ZIP format
Table of Contents