The Words of the Jenkins Family
Please Take A Look At The Chicago Daily News
March 10, 2007
Please take a moment to review the Chicago Daily E News from the FFWPU of Chicago
There are many good points about it, marking the times since we made a new beginning, the Motto for the year, Father's words, how to fulfill the 12,000 events per district that Father has requested to spread the word of True Parent's Peace Message as far and wide as possible.
It includes the outreach reminder for ACLC and notices of major events.
It really helps the Chicago community keep connected.
Day 20 after the New Beginning Workshop in Chicago!
Day 69 of the 7th Year of Cheon Il Guk!
2007 World Motto: "Ok Mansei for the Sacred Era of Peace in the Cheon Il Guk Realm of Cosmic Peace"
2007 Chicago Motto: "Let My Hoon Dok Family Church be the Model Providence in the 7th Year of Cheon Il Guk"
Spring of Life
"For people to perfect themselves in resemblance of God and obtain the stature of people of character who can be called sons and daughters of the Absolute Being, they must follow the path based on the absolute standard determined by Heaven. The essence of this path is the standard of absolute sexual morality."
Rev. Dr. Sun Myung Moon, "God’s Model for Absoluteness, Peace and the Ideal Is the Family and Global Kingdom Upholding Absolute Sexual Morality"
6th World Peace Tour Guidelines
Today is DAY 7 of our participation in the 6th UPF World Peace Tour initiated by True Parents to include 12,000 Ambassadors for Peace in America (1,300 in Illinois, Michigan and Wisconsin). The tour centers on local events as well as sending representatives to other nations throughout the world. Official memo: esnips.com/web/6thWorldTour.
Our mission is to use this tour to educate Ambassadors for Peace with True Parents’ Peace Message through the following activities:
1. Speaking events in homes: Husbands and wives and other adults in every home should each read the Peace Message during Hoon Dok Hae this week. Each reading counts as a tour event (one reading counted per adult).
2. Outreach interactions: Every family should have (5) meetings with (5) Ambassadors for Peace to study and discuss the Peace Message. They may be ACLC or Hoon Dok Family Church contacts or other friends, neighbors and co-workers. Contacts who participated in the 5th World Peace Tour should also be met again and counted for this tour. Meetings can be simple (no need for Holy Wine or Blessing) and can occur in their homes, FFWPU members’ homes or a public place like a church or even a coffee shop! Each meeting counts as a tour event. At the end of every interaction, Ambassadors for Peace should be asked to join the mission of sharing the Peace Message with others!
3. Peace Tour Rallies. Ambassadors for Peace should be taken to a Peace Tour Rally to be held in a public location every week during the tour to participate in the Holy Wine, Holy Burning and Holy Blessing Ceremonies. Speakers will share about the Peace Message and testimonies will be shared by Ambassadors for Peace. Each rally will be a joyful celebration! Plans will be announced soon.
4. Reporting. Every completed tour event should be immediately reported via e-mail, fax or telephone to the State Headquarters’ office.
5. International travel. Anyone interested in participating in events in other nations should contact their State Headquarters’ office. If already planning to visit another country, events can be coordinated.
A "Peace Message Flyer" with highlights of the Peace Message is now available for use in outreach interactions. This flyer can be studied and discussed together with Ambassadors for Peace rather than the entire speech. Copies should be available for Ambassadors for Peace to take with them after the meeting to share with others. A copy of the complete Peace Message should also be given to them.
The following documents are available through esnips.com/web/6thWorldTour for use in the 6th World Peace Tour events: Peace Message 10, "God’s Model for Absoluteness, Peace and the Ideal is the Family and Global Kingdom Upholding Absolute Sexual Morality"; Holy Blessing Vows/Declaration; Ambassador for Peace Initiative Statement; Ambassador for Peace Application Form; Testimony Response Form and Peace Message Flyer.
Also, the small blue Peace Messages book introduced during Dae Mo Nim’s New Beginning Workshop is available for $5.00 through the State Headquarters’ offices. These are excellent books to present to Ambassadors for Peace participating in the tour! Please purchase them now – quantities are limited!
Daylight Saving Time Begins This Sunday
Daylight Saving Time begins at 2:00 AM on Sunday, March 11. Please move your clocks forward one hour!
Community Hoon Dok Hae and Prayer Meeting
Sunday, March 11, 5:00 AM at Kazuo and Hiromi Takami’s home (626 Carroll Sq., Apt. 2E, Elk Grove Village, IL). Please bring the 6th World Peace Tour message (47th True Children’s Day Speech) or the Peace Messages Book.
Sunday Worship Service
Sunday, March 11, CHURCH VISITATION SUNDAY. Families should visit their contact churches to invite the pastors to the Monthly ACLC Prayer Breakfast and schedule a time to meet for the 6th World Peace Tour. Don’t miss this great opportunity!
Tryouts for the Next STF Program
Saturday, March 17, 10:00 AM – 6:00 PM at the CARP Center (4921 S. Dorchester Ave., Chicago, IL). All candidates who are registered with the STF Headquarters need to attend this tryout event. For more information, contact Rev. Satoshi Iida at (773) 331-7966.
March ACLC Prayer Breakfast
Tuesday, March 20, 9:00 AM at Pastor James D. Cotton’s Holy David M. B. Church (731 W. 19th Pl., Chicago, IL). Please invite your clergy contacts and attend yourself to support our ACLC foundation. Please report your confirmations for the ACLC prayer breakfast to the church center by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by fax (773-274-9860).
Local Clergy Divine Principle Seminar
Wednesday, March 28, 9:30 AM – 1:00 PM at Rev. Willie Weston's Hope Evangelistic Ministries International (412 W. 107th St. Chicago, IL 60628). The topic will be "Principle of Restoration." Please invite your contact pastors.
Next Ahn Shi Il and Church Holy Day
Sunday, March 11, Ahn Shi Il
Contact Church Events
Saturday, March 10, 10:00 AM (wake), Funeral Service for Mrs. Sallie Bowers (wife of Rev. Charles Bowers) Miracle Temple (4645 W. Madison St. Chicago, IL)
Saturday, March 17, 12:00 – 4:00 PM, Pastor T. L. Barrett’s 39th Pastor’s Anniversary Banquet, Hilton Oak Lawn (9333 S. Cicero Ave., Oak Lawn, IL)
Sunday, March 18, 3:30 PM; Pastor A. P. Randall’s Birthday Service Twelve Gates MBC (5025 W. Division St., Chicago, IL)
Sunday, March 18, 3:30PM; Rev. John Gray's Pastoral Anniversary Holy Zion MBC (1258 W. 103rd St., Chicago, IL)
Sunday, March 25, 3:30 PM; Pastor Maxine Williams’ Birthday Service Christian Unity Pentecostal Church (2549 E. 75th St., Chicago, IL)
Sunday, March 25, 3:30 PM; Dr. James Porter, 78th Church Anniversary Greater Pleasant Green MB Church (1557 W. 115th St. Chicago, IL)
March (All Wednesdays and Sundays); Pastor T. L. Barrett, Jr., Pastoral Anniversary Month Life Center COGIC (5500 S. Indiana Ave., Chicago, IL) . Prayer Request
Please pray for Don Pasion who is still in the hospital undergoing tests for continuing physical complications. And please pray for Mrs. Sallie Bowers (wife of Rev. Charles Bowers) and Mrs. Tamiko Hara (sister of Mrs. Sadako Maeda) who have passed to the spirit world. Also, continue to pray for Mrs. Jill Ogden (mother of John and Chris Ogden) in England who is fighting a serious foot infection and Bobby Prevost (19-month old son of John and Emiko Prevost) who was released from the hospital but is still recovering from pneumonia. Let us pray continuously for all our precious Brothers and Sisters who need special healing.
Download entire page and pages related to it in ZIP format
Table of Contents