The Words of the Jenkins Family
Points of Clarification
March 4, 2001
Family Federation for World Peace and Unification
North American Headquarters
1610 Columbia Road NW, Washington DC 20009
Dr. Chang Shik Yang, Continental Director - Rev. Michael Jenkins, President
To: Regional Directors, Vice RD, State Leaders, AFC Leaders
Fm: HQ Directive - Rev. Jenkins
Re: Points Of Clarification
Dt: March 4th, 2001
Thank you America for your support for this dispensation. Our dear ACC Brother Tom Iverson passed to the spirit world in Florida the moment that Father safely arrived. Father's message is totally unique in each and every case and focused on the state he is speaking to.
The following are some points for clarification.
1. $800 - As previously mentioned in Dr. Yang's memo. Your offering should be sent immediately.
2. Increase Outreach to Ministers (Use Buses): Father mentioned in one city that there were not enough ministers. This tour is primarily focused on Christian Leaders. Triple your efforts to bring Christians. Father has been quite happy when ministers come and they bring their members. It's fine when they are united. Ministers first and then Christian leaders and finally members of the congregations. Every city has been a victory. However, to really mobilize and increase your results buses are absolutely necessary. If a minister says he will bring 50 and there is no bus and no one inside the church working on it. Then it is usually between 5 and 10 that come. If a church worker is filling a bus we provide then the result is 40 to 50 guests. 5 - 10 times increase.
2) VIP Outreach - Mrs. Alexa Ward, WFWP Chairwoman has set up a national VIP outreach. We want to go to every seminary and University religion department. Every state legislator, every mayor, the Governors, Congressman. and Senators. Reach out to everyone. Even if they don't come it will educate them. Please let the leaders of America know that the most significant message ever to be delivered in their states is about to occur.
3. Testimonies: We need comments and testimonies from guests. Please assign several people to collect testimonies the moment the program finishes. Immediately collect, type and present them to Dr. Yang and I in hard copy and on email.
4. Media: We should have as many press events as possible. Also please collect many hard copies of the coverage for our history. Also, please fax immediately to Rev. Schankeršs media team.
5. Prayer - More prayer is necessary. We are heading into some rough areas when our membership is small. Please pray for victory. Fulfill our prayer condition.
Sincerely and Gratefully yours,
Download entire page and pages related to it in ZIP format
Table of Contents