The Words of the Jenkins Family
Important Memo From Dr. Yang and Rev. Jenkins - JH020212
February 12, 2002
JH020212 -- This Memo has been emailed to all FFWPU Church Leaders and Department Leaders Faxed to all Regional Headquarters This Memo must be faxed by the Regional Headquarters to all the State Centers. Please inform all Tribal Messiahs concerning the content of this memo.
To: All Leaders; All Regional and State FFWPU, AFC, WFWP, Kodan, Directors of organizations, Business Leaders, all Departments Heads, and all Tribal Messiahs
Re: Directions concerning the 144,000 Clergy Couples Blessing
Fm: Dr. Chang Shik Yang and Rev. Michael Jenkins
Dt: February 12, 2002
Thank you for your sacrifices for Godís providence. Today, Friday February 8th, 2002, a very special meeting was held at East Garden with some of the core clergy of the National Executive Committee of ACLC. Father gave profound guidance concerning the 144,000 Clergy Blessing. He said, "The 144,000 Clergy couples blessing is very serious. The 144,000 will form the Core of the Second Israel. When it is accomplished it will make a gateway for the heavenly spirit world to descend upon America. Father has the power to guide these 144,000. If you truly understand the truth you will prevail. The 144,000 does not just represent individual clergy, but it represents families and churches. When the 144,000 Blessing is achieved this Family Movement will go forth and save the nation. The Blessing brings a change of blood lineage. This is the key issue. The blood lineage must become Godís so that God can dwell in your churches and family. This family movement will secure the nation. We must reach out to the clergy and the youth."
I. FATHERíS DIRECTIONS CONCERNING ACLC AND THE BLESSING:
* 12,000 Couple blessing now expands to 144,000.
* Each ACLC Pastor should reach and develop 12 pastors as part of the ACLC.
* Large churches should reach out and associate with 12 smaller churches.
* Pastors should bless 12 couples in their churches, eventually expanding to 120 couples. (Father said that when 120 couples are blessed in a church the church will be protected from evil forces).
* Each church should fly the "Family Flag."
* Each church should put "Family" in its name. For instance, the "Miracle Temple Baptist Church" should be renamed to the "Miracle Temple Family Baptist Church."
* Every Blessed Family should take care of one church (one family / one church).
* Form a NATIONAL BLESSING COMMITTEE OF FFWPU, AFC, WFWP, CARP and all organizations that function in America. Form REGIONAL BLESSING COMMITTEES.
II. PLAN TO ACCOMPLISH FATHERíS DIRECTION
Objective: To create an ongoing True Family Values, "Blessed Family Movement"
The 144,000 couples blessing will be held in Washington, D.C. on Saturday, April 27th. It will be a blessing for Clergy couples, primarily Christian as well as all faith traditions. The Blessing will be given continuously in churches, religious gatherings and seminars in all 50 states from now through April 27th, with the main ceremony officiated by True Parents on April 27th.
Strategy: The 1200 ACLC core clergy (with the help of FFWPU) will raise 12 other clergy through True Family Values Seminars (Fatherís direction). This will expand the base to 14,400. These 14,400 should then hold True Family Blessings for 10 couples from their church during Sunday Service during the next 80 days. This will achieve the 144,000 couples. For the April 27th event we will select the highest ranking clergy and religious leaders to attend the main ceremony in Washington DC, where True Parents will "seal" and bless these 144,000. Each family is asked to focus on One Family / One Church and work through their clergy to reach the 12. Each family is responsible to find 6 clergy for the 14,400.
III. STRATEGIC KEY POINTS DEVELOPED BY THE ACLC EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE
* Establish and Strengthen the Core Group of ACLC DP Education for the Core Ministers
B. Establish a National and Regional Blessing Committee (Fatherís direction)
This Committee should be composed of IIFWP, AFC, FFWPU, WFWP, CARP and all other organizations connected to True Parents.
C. Plan to hold TFV meeting in every state every week.
These can be prayer breakfasts, luncheons, revivals, fellowships, TFV seminars or meetings in restaurants and churches. ALSO, TFV "HOLY COMMUNION OF MARRIAGE" SHOULD BE TAUGHT. Report all scheduled activities to Rachel Carter at email@example.com@familyfed.org. She will arrange the flight itineraries for one of our National Evangelists to speak at each of your meetings.
D. Schedule the National Evangelists for every state with Rachel Carter.
Please do not contact National evangelists directly as this will cause schedule conflicts. Schedule one National evangelist to go to all states in a 3 or 4 day period. Again, make all your schedules through Rachel Carter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
E. Work with your local ACLC Clergy creatively: Have many small meetings in the churches of our core minister and ask them to invite their "12" closest minister colleagues as well as the ministers of their own churches.
* Develop our Database of Clergy: Rev. Godwin DíSilva will work with you on this.
Listed here are the priorities concerning Database.
1) Core ACLC Executive Committee.
2) Gold Watch Recipients : 120 / 240 (during 50 state tour).
3) Attended Fatherís 50 state tour.
4) Became an Ambassador for Peace.
5) Attended Revivals.
6) Attended True Family Values.
7) Received Family Flag.
IV. IMPORTANT INFORMATION
A. REGARDING NATIONAL EVANGELISTS: Honoraria of $300 per day and airfare will be provided by headquarters. Regions are to provide accommodations and meals. A small love offering is acceptable for the traveling clergy.
B. PRAYER BREAKFAST FINANCIAL SUPPORT: Dr. Yang has committed $10 per minister for the education of 14,400 clergy.
C. NATIONAL ACLC CONVOCATION TO BE HELD IN EACH BLOCK: The ACLC National Executive Committee will attend each meeting and train our pastors at each seminar to give the blessing.
1. Los Angeles: Goal 500 March 08 Ė 09
2. Chicago Goal 500 March 11 Ė 12
3. Washington, D.C. Goal 500 March 15 Ė 16
4. New York Goal 500 March 22 Ė 23
Clergy Education Goals (by March 20)
Thank you very much,
Dr. Chang Shik Yang
Continental Director, NA
Rev. Michael Jenkins
President FFWPU, USA
Download entire page and pages related to it in ZIP format
Table of Contents