The Words of the Jenkins Family
Important Prayer Condition
February 14, 2004
Father is deeply inspired by the advancement through February 4th. He cal led Dr. Yang and emphasized the enormous opportunity that we have at this time to bring peace. To achieve this our most important effort is to move America in the direction of peace. He emphasized that the world is in grave danger. A Holocaust was averted through the 7 former enemy nations (840) mobilization to New York last year and particularly through the formation of the Interreligious and International Peace Council (the Abel UN). The next major condition to redirect the world from an impending world war was the reconciliation on December 22nd in the Holy Land and its expansion to the world level on February 4th in Washington in which on both occasions Jesus was given the Crown as the King of the Jews (his own tribe), and True Parents were proclaimed as the King of Peace, Savior, Messiah and True Parents of Mankind. Upon this foundation they received the Crowns of Peace. Father is urging us all to understand that because we have succeeded to reverse the condition that separated Jesus from his family two thousand years ago all enmity between Islam, Christianity and Judaism can be resolved. However, still the world is grave danger and the reconciliation that has been set internally must now be further expanded to the Judeo / Christian and Muslim relationship centering on Palestine and Israel. This foundation will reconcile the Judeo/Christian and Muslim foundations that God has created in America and will make a world sphere of believers who, when united as one body of believers before the one true God, will bring reconciliation and peace to all humanity. This will be the time of the Peace Kingdom.
Upon this foundation we will bring the blessing of all families forward to all humanity through the world's religious traditions. Upon this foundation substantially build the Peace Kingdom, The Kingdom of God on Earth.
Therefore, the Middle East Peace initiative (centering on the IIPC) is the highest priority in the dispensation at this time. Through Peace in the Middle East the door will open for the unification of the Fatherland.
Three points will be the focus of this initiative:
1. A Middle East Peace Briefing with Congress in Mid March.
2. Ambassadors for Peace (120 From America) to go to the Holy Land. They will joined by 120 from Korea and 120 from Japan.
3. IIPC Education and Pilgrimage on March 23rd.
Father has asked for an immediate prayer condition:
We ask all members to pray for the following points each day:
1. The Blessing and Protection of True Parents
2. The Unity of all of our leaders and organizations centering on Rev. Kwak, Dr. Yang and the third primary leader in America.
3. That our blessed central families and Ambassadors for Peace can be completely united in heart with God and True Parents and can fulfill Heaven's directions in this crucial time toward building world peace.
4. For the complete victory of our next Capitol Hill event in March, the work for peace in the Holy Land beginning with 360 Ambassadors for Peace, and that the next Pilgrimage to the Holy Land will open the floodgates of peace to transform the Middle East. Through this process, America's leaders will understand and respond to God's hope and will for world peace.
5. That Jewish, Christian and Muslim leaders will be called forth to lead the work of reconciliation and to help create the foundation for peace in the Middle East.
6. That the all leaders in Israel, Palestine, America and the world will recognize that political strategies alone will not bring true peace but when they are blessed and enlightened by the united and reconciled religious leaders the process toward peace can be secured.
7. That through the Middle East Peace Process the Unification of the Fatherland will be rapidly achieved.
Download entire page and pages related to it in ZIP format
Table of Contents