The Words of the Magpantay Family
Dear FJMGP Members, Family and Friends,
The Filipino Japanese Movement for Global Peace (FJMGP) will be having its Annual Gathering 2010. As a peace loving person who supports FJMGP activities and close to our heart; we would like to celebrate with you our 2nd Anniversary with the theme "Bonding of Hearts for Peace".
Date: May 2, 2008
Time: 10 am to 4pm
Venue: Toda Shi Fukushi Sheishonen Kaikan
Access: Toda Koen Station (Saikyo Line)
Entrance Fee: 500 yen per family
10:00-12:00 Bonding of Hearts Activities
April and May Birthday
Games, Karaoke and Dancing
Kids, Couple, Family Performances
12:00 - 1:00 Potluck Party and Video Showing
2:00 -- 4:00 FJMGP Awards and Recognition Acknowledgment of Present Chapters and Partners -- Recognition of New Partners and New Chapters (Awarding of Chapter Certificates and Induction of Officers)
1. There will be a separate activity for kids in the 2nd part of the program.
2. Free parking available at the venue
3. Free accommodation for those coming from outside Kanto Area.
4. We encourage members near the venue to please bring some food to share.
5. The event is open to all FJMGP members and non members.
6. Official Picture taking will be at 3:45
7. Please confirm attendance by April 25, 2010.
8. For inquiries and confirmation please contact or call:
Angie Obara (all areas), Lala Hasegawa (Saitama), Lorie Shiokawa (Tokyo), Fe Obuchi / Jun Granada (Kanagawa), Marivic Mizushima / Juliet De Vera (Chiba)
Join us and experience the joy of bonding of hearts for peace !