The Words of the Ablong Family
1. Time schedule will be adjusted to meet the use agreement of the Seimekan which is from 9:00 a.m. -- 7:00 p.m. on Saturday and 9:00 a.m. -- 5:00 p.m. on Sunday.
2. Final schedule with adjusted time (finish at 7:00 p.m.) will be known as soon as possible.
Day 1, August 16, 2014
9:00 am -- Registration
9:30 am -
Chun Il Guk Anthem
Opening Remarks: Rev. Dante S. Negre, Regional Exc. Director, FFWPU-Fil-Jap
9:45 am -- 10:15 am Team Building (Together Parent and Child)
10:15-11:30 -- Lecture 1 Diffrences between Man Woman
11:30 -- 12:30 pm -- Lecture 2 Four Great Realms of Heart
12:30 -- 1:30 pm Anniversary cake cutting Lunch
1:30 -- 2:45 pm Lecture 3 -- Essence of Love (Adult -- Couples) Video Show- The Story of Daniel (children)
2:45 -- 3:00 pm Break time
3:00 -- 5:00 pm Family Vision Making
5:00 -- 6:30 Family Activity -- Knowing You, Knowing me
6::30 -- 7:00 pm Conclusion
Day 2, August 17, 2014
8:30 -- 9:00 am- Gathering/Preparation
9:00-10:00 am- Mother-Son Relationship
10:00-10:05 am- Break
10:05 -- 11:05am Video Presentation -- Project Ryan Identity of the 2nd Generation
11:05 -12:30 am- Parent andChild Personality Check
12:30-1:30 am- Lunch
1:30- 2:30 pm- Practice for Presentations
2:30 -- 4:30 pm- Closing Program
4:30 pm- Picture -Taking Cleaning Departure
VERY IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER:
1. Buy your lunch before coming to the center in the morning for the seminar. Do this every day for two days to save time. We are squeezing the time schedule so we need to eat lunch together at a shorter time.
2. (1 set per family) crayon, pencil, big cartolina or art paper and pentel pen
3. Please bring your own FM radio with earphone for translation
Two-Day Philippine FFWPU Family Seminar for Kyushu Members
1. The Seimekan center has a small parking space so you may have to park your car in parking places nearby it if it is full already. 2. Participants should register and pay their registration fee at the counter upon arrival. --->Donation of any amount from the heart is okay when money is not really enough to pay for the workshop. This is our mission, too. We should include all brothers and sisters in the family. **Honestly, hard for some, but good for God and for everyone's spiritual life.
3. Bags and other personal belongings should be placed in a designated area that will be specified by an authorized member of the staff.
4. Toilets are located in front of the elevator doors on the 2nd and 3rd floors of the building.
5. Cell phones should be turned off or changed to manner mode during the seminar. If you have to call or receive someone's call do it in a place away from the seminar room in the building.
6. You may buy your lunch or your favorite snacks in nearby stores or shops and eat it in the center during the designated break. Snacks and beverages will be provided at the kitchen in the back of the room on the 2nd floor.
7. Everyone is in-charge of cleanliness since this is one responsibility anyone can do during the workshop. Blessed children lead by Masato will be there but -- they need help.
8. Selling of items in the center is not allowed.
7. We are using the 2nd floor of the building. Nobody is allowed to go anywhere in the center without permission from any of the workshop organizers or the Seimekan staff.
9. Act with the knowledge that we are Philippine blessed family members and whatever we do will reflect who we are as a people or as family members. **We (FFWPU FilJAP) pay for the guests' plane tickets and hotel, because we invited them to come for the family workshop. We offer to them a good place UNLESS they choose to be in our homes OR when our homes are available so they can prepare well for the workshop. This is the right way to treat our guest lecturers especially, brothers and sisters from the front line mission.
Over-all Coordinator -- Raffy Ablong
Over-all Vice-Coordinator -- John Santillan
VIP Guests and lecturers -- Mrs. Kazuyo Ablong / Mrs. Masayo Santillan Seimekan
Center Staff Support -- Mrs. Fujino, Mrs. Sasaki and Ms. Yuki Watanabe
Program Moderators -- Adel Villareal / Jo Ann Haga
Children -- Aya Amanda and Moe Catherine Cleaning
Staff -- 2nd Generation lead by Masato Benedict Everyone is expected to help keep the place clean and organized
Lecturers from Philippine Headquarters: Mrs. May Sato and Mrs. Chiyomi Uba
Japan Regional Staff Support FilJap FFWPU
Regional Leader -- Rev. Dante Negre (for Regional Report Coordination)
Thank you so much for your great effort to participate and help in the workshop.
Please be guided accordingly.
Rafael E. Ablong