Unification Studies Volume XV - (2014)
1. Significance of Reverend Sun Myung
Moon for Christianity - Written by Andrew Wilson (pdf)
2. Continuity and Innovation: The last
Year's of Rev. Moon's Ministry, 2009-2012 - Written by Michael L.
3. "Returning Resurrection"
In the Apocalypse of Peter John Olivi: Unificationist Theology in
the 13th Century? - Written by Warren Lewis (pdf)
4. Issues in the "Matching"
of First Generation Unification Church Members in the Post Rev.
Moon Era - Written by Tina Fields (pdf)
5. Neo-Confucian Principle(s) in the
Thought of Sun Myung Moon - Written by Thomas Selover (pdf)
6. Two Aspects of Love in God's Heart
in Unification Theism: Biblical Evidence - Written by Theodore T.
7. God's Silence - Written by Keisuke
8. Evolution and Unification Thought:
an Alternative Approach - Written by David Burton (pdf)
9. Comment by Jonathan Wells - Written
by Jonathan Wells (pdf)
10. Burton's Response - Written by
David Burton (pdf)
11. Dimensional Translation: Travel in
the Spirit World - Written by Kerry Pobanz (pdf)
Moon Family Page