The Words of the Yang Family
Information About The Sale And Distribution Of Cheon Seong Gyeong
Chang Shik Yang
October 8, 2006
This Memo has been emailed only to the Regional and Acting Regional Directors. This Memo must be faxed by the Regional Headquarters to all the State Centers. Please inform all Tribal Messiahs concerning the content of this memo.
To: All Leaders of FFWPU
From: Dr. Chang Shik Yang and Rev. Michael Jenkins
Date: October 8, 2006
Re: Information about the Sale and Distribution of Cheon Seong Gyeong
May the blessing and love of God and True Parents be with each region, nation and providential organization as we usher in the era of the completed settlement of the model providence for the ideal of peace in heaven and on earth. Since October 2004 a special translation project has been underway to convey the historic compilation of key contents of True Fatherís words known as Cheon Seong Gyeong. Volumes in each of ten languages were dedicated before Heaven at the time of the June 13th Entrance Ceremony into Cheon Jeong Gung and the Coronation Ceremony of the True Parents of Heaven, Earth and Humankind.
Cheon Seong Gyeong is to be distributed as follows, and all regional directors and national leaders are asked to guide all blessed families in inheriting the tradition and practice of faith through hoondok of True Parentsí words centering on Cheon Seong Gyeong.
1. The languages in which Cheon Seong Gyeong was published on the occasion of the Entrance Ceremony into the Cheon Jeong Gung: Korean, English, French, Spanish, Mongolian, Chinese, Taiwanese Chinese, Thai, Ukrainian and Romanian.
2. Deadline Cheon Seong Gyeong will be supplied for a limited period, until December 31, 2006. The decision on whether distribution will continue after this date will be made later." (From FFWPUI Sept. 12, 2006 memo.)
3. How to order
District directors will determine if orders will be coordinated on the District or Region level. Each District or Region will compile orders from their members and submit them to national headquarters.
4. How to purchase
Each Region should put their contact information at the top of the attached "Order for Individuals" form before distribution to members.
Individual members should fill out the order form and return it with payment by check or credit card to their district or regional headquarters at the contact information on the order form.
The printer in Korea has agreed to ship books to one address in each state, and each state will arrange for distribution. Each District HQ should complete one "State order" form for all order per state, specifying one name and address to receive the shipment. These state orders and one check for combined total payment should be sent to Mrs. Margaret Herbers at 3224 16th St. NW, Washington, DC 20010. (If credit card orders cannot be processed locally, they may be sent with the check. Please have members used the form attached.)
Regional HQ (or District HQ) can keep $5/book to cover shipping costs to members who cannot pick up their order in person.
HQ will receive the orders and payment and send them to FFWPUI on Nov. 15 and Dec. 26.
5. Price of Cheon Seong Gyeong for North America -- $225 (Includes all shipping costs for the 2,500-page book. This book purchase is not tax-deductible.)
6. Management plan for the proceeds as directed by International HQs.
1) 50 percent of the revenue to be donated to a special world church foundation.
2) 40 percent of the revenue to be returned to the Cheon Il Guk Settlement Fund for the mission nation selected by the buyer of Cheon Seong Gyeong (For Example: If a Thai member residing in the US purchases Cheon Seong Gyeong in Thai language, and requests to have the money sent to Thailand as Cheon Il Guk Settlement Fund, 40 percent of the book price will be sent to the Thai church headquarters.)
3) Support for operating the cost of printing: 10 percent
District and Regional HQ should contact Margaret@familyfed.org if there are any questions. (Please do not advise members to contact HQ with any questions.)
Dr. Chang Shik Yang
Continental Director - FFWPU
United States of America
Rev. Dr. Michael Jenkins
President - FFWPU
Unites States of America
Download entire page and pages related to it in ZIP format
Table of Contents