The Words of Hyo Jin Moon
Ascension (Seunghwa) of Hyo Jin Moon
Chung Hwan Kwak
March 17, 2008
From: FFWPU International Headquarters
Date: March 17, 2008
Re.: Ascension (Seunghwa) of Hyo Jin Moon
We pray for God and True Parents' blessing and love to be with all regions, nations and providential organizations as we enter the era of "Mansei for the Ssang Hab (combined) jubilee years, the 7th and 8th years of Cheon Il Guk based on the Universal Peace Federation."
This is to inform you that Hyo Jin Moon ascended (seunghwa) at 9:46 a.m. (Korean time) on March 17, 2008, and that a world-level Seunghwa Ceremony will be held. Please would all leaders and members worldwide offer their prayers and devotion at the time of the Seunghwa Ceremony, which will be held in Korea.
Cause of Ascension and Bestowal of Calligraphy
Hyo Jin Moon passed into the spirit world on the morning of March 17, 2008, due to a heart attack (myocardial infarction). True Parents wrote a special message for him: Shimcheon Kaebang Won Choonghyo Kaemoon Joo which can be translated into English (approximately) as "He will open and liberate the deepest heaven and turn it into a flower garden as the lord who opens the gates of loyalty and filial piety."
1. Date: Wednesday, March 19, 2008, 7:00 a.m. (Korean time)
2. Location: Main Hall, Chung Pyung Heaven and Earth Training Center
3. Participants: Regional presidents, national messiahs, leaders from overseas, local leaders and members.
1) Men: Black or dark-colored suit, white necktie
2) Women: White-colored hanbok (holy robes)
White or cream-colored suits should not be worn this time.
1. Date: Wednesday, March 19, 2008, 11:00 a.m. (Korean time)
2. Location: Paju Wonjeon
Chung Hwan Kwak